As parents/guardians at the Acton Academy of Washington, DC we agree that to remain in the community, we will:
• Aim to be lifelong learners and always have a learning project to discuss with our child(ren).
• Attend a minimum of one parent meeting each trimester (at least one parent/guardian).
• Volunteer at least one hour a semester to assist with student activities or projects.
• Respect the classroom: make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance to visit
and observe classroom rules.
• Ensure our child(ren) arrive at school early or on time, every time. (Students will not be allowed
to enter the classroom after 9:00 a.m.)
• Accept that after three disciplinary events, our child(ren) will be removed from the school.